Perform Ordinances with Confidence

Friday, August 8, 2014

LDS Ordinances Coming to an End

I have some bad news, after requesting the copyrighted ordinance language material for use in this application, I was denied access. I am sorry for not checking on this sooner, but I only recently learned of this official request process. I want to thank everyone who helped support this application and made it possible. This application will not be removed, but it will no longer be updated or supported; I will not go actively against church direction.

I would attach the official response but it contains the following: "This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited."

No comments:

Post a Comment